#Friday, October 16, 2009 ' 10:09 PM Y
the words as said
Well i do have many things i would like to say.
Have been thinking about many issues for e past few days. Somehow there is this particular moment where life seems to get to a point where it is barely just floating past and I feel pretty stagnant and all. It all feels pretty surreal. Reflections on certain issues seem to dawn on me.
It's probably gonna be hard for people to comprehend why i behave in a certain manner, contrary to how it all began. Sometimes being all nice and then not so nice and all. Its weird somehow why I feel like I aint even sure who I am. And its really weird when sometimes I feel like I do understand how someone feels and sometimes not really listenin to other people's woes. Just pretending i do and shove it aside like a selfish bastard.
Damn..everything seems to be twirling down and down and down..and I m trying to find myself out of this chaotic mess.. well.. this post is kinda deep..so i guess its just for me to rant abt certain issues that are happening in my life at this particular instant..and things i would rather keep unpublicized..