#Tuesday, February 16, 2010 ' 3:17 PM Y
the words as said
I know most people do not really come here to visit anymore.well at least it serves its purpose of being there.Lately I've been thinking alot about many things.It always seems that as the years go by and we grow up, we make different decisions that mould us into who we are today. Certain wounds need time to heal while from these mistakes, we learnt alot about who we are, who we want to be, who our close friends are.Its like what meh said where as we grow older, we realised that our friends seem to be drifting away, it wasnt like our teenage years where everything seemed to be so carefree. Where we could just do all the crazy stuff we wanted and not give a damn abt all the perceptions 'bestowed' upon us. It was just like the world revolved around us. Now everyone is pretty much busy with their school stuff and even work. Well to put it simply,I learnt to be contented with life and not make comparisons. Some people have it all but many do not even have e most basic things we take for granted every single day. It did took me awhile to realise this. And frankly, I'm thankful to my friends as they enabled me to see things in a different light. I'm really glad I am who I am today thanks to my mum n my friends. They really made life alot easier to get by without me moanin n grumbling about my life with every single obstacle I encountered. So thanks alot u guys!!=))To the best guy friend I could ever have: I will try my best to ensure that we can stil remain as really good friends cause I really do not wanna lose someone like you. Well i just need more time.p.s thou he will not be reading this.